Below 5°C down to -25°C
Freezer and cool room repair Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle and all areas of NSW.
- This is a fast setting three component screed able patching mortar for floors.
- It offers excellent resistance to impact, abrasion and scratching as well as chemical.
- New technology and unique Polymer developed over the past 10 years.
- The technology is remarkable in that a new base monomer was designed, synthesised and registered as a new chemical raw material.
Depending on ambient temperatures, 2-6 hours protected from traffic and spillage.
Traffic able after these times but may exhibit a residual ‘tack’ for the following 24 hours.
Requires the removal of old loose materials and the cutting of a square edge to avoid feathering of the edge.
Features And Benefits:
- Applicable at temperatures down to -25°C
- Applicable at temperatures up to 40°C
- No priming
- Very low odor
- Non hazardous
- Fast setting
- Bonds to damp surfaces
- Excellent durability
- High resistance to chemical and mechanical attack
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Cold Stores
- Rapid repairs to concrete slabs
- Joint Nosing’s