Laundry floor upgrade
Old Laundry, upgrade for New Manufacturing using Acid.
The old premises was a Commercial Laundry, run down to a very poor state and the client wanted to ensure the floor was easy to clean and acid resistance. Also seal the entire floor and joints to ensure if a break down occurred that all the materials would be contained within the area.
Works done were patching of worn areas,
- Removal of Trip Hazards by ramping with two pack epoxy
- Grinding of the floor in preparation of coating
- Coving of all walls
- Patching of the large holes in floor
- Cut and repair all flooring joints
- Fill all Joints with a suitable sealant
- Creation of a 30mm high speed bump for use as bund to contain materials in case of a spill
- Creation of a 50mm high square bund around Storm water drain
- Coating of entire floor in acid resistant two pack epoxy
- Yellow two pack epoxy to bund, to highlight trip hazard